Best plants for shrimp welfare/hiding

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Willbacon23

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m wanting to increase biding spaces for my cherry shrimp as their 25 gallon gets a new tank mate in the form of a betta. I currently have java moss and some
Smaller leaf plants in the tank as well as using some fake plants in a corner (scandalous i know.) I have a pleco breeding tank with java moss inside as well to act as a hiding spot. What other plants should I add that will look nice and will be beneficial for the tank and betta. I have root tabs and fertiliser

Hi guys, I’m wanting to increase biding spaces for my cherry shrimp as their 25 gallon gets a new tank mate in the form of a betta. I currently have java moss and some
Smaller leaf plants in the tank as well as using some fake plants in a corner (scandalous i know.) I have a pleco breeding tank with java moss inside as well to act as a hiding spot. What other plants should I add that will look nice and will be beneficial for the tank and betta. I have root tabs and fertiliser
Hornwort

Anything heavily pplanted will work well. Java moss is good for shrimplets

Let me know how the shrimp work out with a betta

Anacharis and Java Moss are my shrimps favorites.

Most reactions

Back