Best Place To Get Frozen Food?

scobie140

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Simple really as no where locally supplies live food where's the best/cheapest place to get frozen food?
Alot of you use it so wondred wher you got it from. Had a quick look online but seems to be cheaper just getting it out of pets at home, anyone have a cheap link?

every lfs i have been to has sold frozen food.... usually in blister packs for about £2-£3 a pack ish!

I by mine from the local fish store as it is very hard to find frozon fish food online for a cheap price. i would recommend the local fish store.

Luke

Most frozen food is the same stuff really so if pets @ home is your' nearest supplier then that'll be fine.
I buy mine from there and don't have any problems with it.

k was worth a try, you never know when you might find a bargain on the net. Looks like next time i'm near ill need to pick some up from there

iceland, they even deliver for free. that kery katona swears by'em :rolleyes:

i'll get mi'coat.

mick.

P@H is fine. They do 5 packs for £10 and that includes their stocked range of frozen pellet diets.

Try feeding you fish chopped shrip from your local iceland... :good:
Really? i keep meaning to try earthworms as well but never see any even though the gardens is huge :crazy:

Careful with that - who knows what kinds of pesticides and such they have ingested.

Most reactions

Back