Best place to buy fish online?

Connershawzz

Mbuna lover
Reaction score
My birthday is coming up and being an adult , when my parents ask what I want I never know. I’ve since picked up this hobby. So now I want fish. Specifically bichir. I just need to know a good website to buy bichir off of! Super excited for this so I’d be so sad if I got it dead lol. Thank !

A lot of folks like Dan's fish. He has a great selection of pretty much anything you desire and takes great care of his stock. The quality of the fish justify his prices for the most part.

Theres an app named band. A lot of private fishkeepers/breeders post fish for sale there. If you download the app you can get into some of the groups, see stock lists and purchase from some reputable breeders. They sell everything from fish to equipment and meds. It's a great resource.

A lot of folks like Dan's fish. He has a great selection of pretty much anything you desire and takes great care of his stock. The quality of the fish justify his prices for the most part.

Theres an app named band. A lot of private fishkeepers/breeders post fish for sale there. If you download the app you can get into some of the groups, see stock lists and purchase from some reputable breeders. They sell everything from fish to equipment and meds. It's a great resource.
Ya I’ve heard of that , they don’t have bichir from what I see tho

my 2nd favorite seller is Discus Madness... ( I'm sure there are other good ones ) but Dan's is the best I've found, & I don't really have a local fish store, & the semi local pet place is not very good, both in variety & in how they care for their fish, so almost all mine are mail order...

my 2nd favorite seller is Discus Madness... ( I'm sure there are other good ones ) but Dan's is the best I've found, & I don't really have a local fish store, & the semi local pet place is not very good, both in variety & in how they care for their fish, so almost all mine are mail order...

Ok sweet thank you! At least I know I can get the delhezi , they just said to get a more expensive one lol so might at well try and get something cool

I've been on the Lone Star site before... didn't seem to have a very large selection of the fish I would normally look for, except plecos

You can find some nice size bichirs on monsterfishkeepers too in the classified section. If this post isn't OK please delete mods

& I have bought from Predatory Fins before, they are pretty good, & have a pretty large Bichir selection, & some bigger sizes to start with...

My go to spot is wetspot;
my cheap schoolers (not a good choice for cichild) aquahuna
occasionally a specialty fish from tangleupcichild
aquaticlarity is very good for dwarf cichild .

& I have bought from Predatory Fins before, they are pretty good, & have a pretty large Bichir selection, & some bigger sizes to start with...

Forgot about predatory fins. That guy was awesome. Went above and beyond for me. Fish arrived in great condition and was eating right after I got him in the tank. Quality quality quality

Most reactions

Back