Best Place To Buy Bettas

what is the best store to buy 1 male betta

• petco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • petsmart

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • buzz n bees pet shop (usually where i buy/sell/trade my fish)

• ebay.com

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • a smallish pet shop in the millcreek mall (bought 1 male there before, lived forever, was it luck or

• a local good place clled sea cave

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Animal Lover 2000

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i am looking for a place with bettas thet are healthy,no ripped fins, active. i dont care what color or spiecies all beutiful to me :good: and want a healthy one. pickin up what im puttin down :lol:
please vote
NOTE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER FROM ANY WHERE BUT THOSE PLACES SO DONT SAY ANYWHERE ELSE
sorry but i just cant :sad:

I buy my males from a local fish shop here in Arizona. I feel comfortable getting females from PetSmart as they keep them in larger tanks and give them better care than they do the males. Males at most chain shops tend to be in cups. Where I get them locally keeps the males in larger tanks with dividers so each male has a goodly area of its own.

There, I voted.

I dont think I am allowed to name where I purchase my Bettas from, but I dont find to many good examples at petshops so order them on line :good:

thank you and i think your allowed as long as its not bad because people have posted about finz and tailz... oh and before you tell me to purchese them there dont because im not allowed wish i was though

I dont think I am allowed to name where I purchase my Bettas from, but I dont find to many good examples at petshops so order them on line :good:
The rule is no advertising or sales or posting of competing sites.
So as long as you don't own the place you purchased it from, get some benefit from linking to it, and it's not on a competing forum or informational site...I say go for it.

Maybe one of the mods will shew me off though...

I get most of my bettas from Aquabid or eBay. They're much healthier when you buy straight from a breeder.

The rule is no advertising or sales or posting of competing sites.
So as long as you don't own the place you purchased it from, get some benefit from linking to it, and it's not on a competing forum or informational site...I say go for it.

Maybe one of the mods will shew me off though...

Finz & Tailz gets my vote, not the cheapest but very good quality IME :)
Bettaboys used to be very good with better prices but I think they have shutdown :sad:

thanks as i stated before im not allowed to get form finzand tails :angry: but ebay is definetly an option going to chech out aqua bid

btw beaautiful white betta he GORGIOUS (SP)

okay sorry i deleted other and replaced with ebay im sory cant get any where else but those 5 :look:

www.bettaakapes.com has show quality bettas of all kind :good:

i am looking for a place with bettas thet are healthy,no ripped fins, active. i dont care what color or spiecies all beutiful to me :good: and want a healthy one. pickin up what im puttin down :lol:
please vote
NOTE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO ORDER FROM ANY WHERE BUT THOSE PLACES SO DONT SAY ANYWHERE ELSE
sorry but i just cant :sad:
READ BEFORE VOTE YOU CAN ALSO PUT WALMART BECAUSE I CAN BUY FROM THERE TO

Most reactions

Back