Best Cory Vote

meee

Reaction score
ok i was thinking of getting some cory cats and i was wondering whats the best corys most entertaning :good: :good:

when kept in the right sized groups, all of them :good:

i have 5 different types (Agassizii, Bronze, Sterbai, Trilii & Pygmy) and can't choose a favourite :lol:

I like C121's and Davidsandi, but it is all a matter of personal preference

I personally like sterbai but its not a question people can answer for you

By the way I like the spicy pizzas with chillis on

ok i was thinking of getting some cory cats and i was wondering whats the best corys most entertaning :good: :good:

For me, the albino bronze cory. Very active and entertaining! They are always swimming about, even attempt to "sit" on my pearl gourami, lol.....and they look fabulous under my moon lights!

For me, the albino bronze cory. Very active and entertaining! They are always swimming about, even attempt to "sit" on my pearl gourami, lol.....and they look fabulous under my moon lights!
ha! mine do too. theyre hilarious. great job at cleaning too

I have albinos and peppered and they are great, but as said by others, It's all a matter of personal taste

IMHO, all corys are entertaining to watch, especially when they are young. Even bronze or albino C. aeneus are active and interesting but there are some with brighter colors and varied markings that you might like to have. Here are some examples:

C. arcuatus (aka Skunk Corys)
skunk203-01-10.jpg

CW010 (aka Orange Laser Corys)

11-10-07OrangeLasers1.jpg

C. schultzei (black) (The other is a C. nattereri)

08-09-07Blackschultezi2.jpg

:D

I like them all, I have bronze and peppered corys. Still on the look out for the black but have yet to see them within a 50 radius of my home.

pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?

I always liked the look of Panda Cory's. Unfortunately all 4 died on me.

Now I have 4 Peppered Cory's that I find very fun to watch.

Most reactions

Back