Before and After

LesGerber

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Here are some before and after shots of my tank after I switched to sand.

Attachments

• IM000712.jpg
    IM000712.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 85
wow les,

that sand looks really good. i like the way you buried the ruins abit. I was going to to a tank with that same center peice when my new tank but don't want to copy cat now. I probably still will use it. though it is very cool looking.

with the server being slow thought id wait to try more

Attachments

• IM000801.jpg
    IM000801.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 61
:wub: :wub: very nice Les din't know you move to sand, the tank looks fab and IMO the ruins look real buried in the sand :thumbs:

Sand is so cool! 3 weeks ago i did the same. I'm never going back to gravel!! :D

Great Pictures!!! :D

Graeme.

Sand looks great Les...now all you need to finish it off is some Khuli Loaches to burrow in it. :D

Are you finding it easier to get all the waste out now?

Les,

Geez sorry it took so long for me to post...umm was busy setting up new tank! You understand how fun that is :lol: It's kind of funny the grave you had is the same stuff I bought lol
The sand looks great! Hubby over rode me though so we went with the gravel.. I got the 55 gal. went out lastnight and bought the fluval 304..I had never used the canister systems only the hang on the back type...love the fluval! Was alot more expensive but set up was easy, and it runs like a dream. Of course now I am really suffering from MTS and already have next one planned out...with sand..

Your a doll for the pics..thanks so much..
Hello to Allie :)

Most reactions

Back