Bala Sharks

crimbonic

Reaction score
I recently bought 3 young bala sharks from the local petco. I have a few weeds, and a set-up of driftwood in the tank, however; the sharks like to keep swimming upward towards a certain corner of the tank. They seem healthy and do not appear to have ich(ick) or any other sickness. Is it just that my sharks are retarded, or is there something i can do to make them more inclined to roam the whole tank?

How big is the tank, when kept in small tanks bala sharks become even more paranoid and nervous than they usually are.
As the sharks are new just give them a little while to settle in, leave the tank lights off and try not to move around the tank too much and they should soon start exploring the tank and swimming around normally.

bala sharks become even more paranoid and nervous than they usually are.

i wondered if mine were just a lil bit jumpy, so ur saying they're jumpy in general ?? that makes me feel better .. i thought it was my fish keeping skills

however, u might want to feed them blood worms ... that's when i find that my sharks are the most active, after feeding they go off and start playing with each other, swimming along the whole length of the tank, it's super cute :)

Most reactions

Back