bad news guys

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
my vt male died today, he was quite healthy a couple days ago and yesterday i noticed he was a little slow but when i put food in there he ate so i thoght nothing of it. today he wouldn't eat and was acting werid, i asked on the forum and they told me constipation, i added a couple drops blue meth after a water change and then 3 hours later did another water change. i also noticed a whit speck on his little gill thing that pops out when he gets mad and i wnet out side and came back about 3 hours later to find him dead. i exaimind his gills and the whit speck, it wasn't a part of him it was defenately fungus of some kind or another. im not sure what exactly did him in but i have reason to belive it had to do wit that speck. i didn't have him for to long. maybe a bit over a month maybe almost 2, im gunna really miss the lil guy -_-

sorry to hear that.... i know where u coming from been there.... im hoping now my ram will be good to go he is not sick just waiting to be put in the 29gal that has high ammonia atm so he is next to the pc in the 2.5g

but sorry for your loss :sad:

Thank you, heres a picture of him :-(
DCP_0425.jpg

i only had him a bit over 2 months, i rescued him from a walmart because he was real sick when i found him but im sure he enjoyed his short expansion of life i was abel to give him.

Most reactions

Back