Back into the hobby šŸ˜

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Pet of the Month šŸŽ–ļø
Reaction score
If all goes well, our new apartment *should* allow me to have my aquariums, Iā€™ll only be having one, my 55g, thatā€™s been empty since my leaf fish passed.

Iā€™ve been missing my fish so much, Iā€™m incredibly excited

As Iā€™m too sick to do much with them, my husband will be helping with the maintenance, like the amazing fish hobby saving Angel he is :)

If all goes well, our new apartment *should* allow me to have my aquariums, Iā€™ll only be having one, my 55g, thatā€™s been empty since my leaf fish passed.

Iā€™ve been missing my fish so much, Iā€™m incredibly excited

As Iā€™m too sick to do much with them, my husband will be helping with the maintenance, like the amazing fish hobby saving Angel he is :)
Oh my gosh!!!! Yayyyy!!!! At least there's something good coming out of this! I'm so glad Daniel is helping you like that. He's such a good man

So glad to hear that!

That's great to hear, Juice! Hopefully the absence of mold will help with some of your health problems, too. Can't hurt, anyway. I'm glad Daniel's willing to help with maintenance; that will open up so many possibilities. What are you planning to keep?
:)

You've waited long enough to restart the aquarium hobby... So, go for it...!šŸ‘
And feel better...šŸ«µ

Most reactions

Back