ATTN: Toronto/GTA members... MEET TIME

JDH

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So who wants to have a Toronto meet? Once i see some interest from people we can come up with a date. I'm not even sure how many Toronto members are on here, but i guess i'll find out.

(The meet details are on page 3)

Ok, so there's 3 of us so far :thumbs: :D. Who else???? :D

I'll be bringing my girlfriend with me, so maybe everyone else can bring their girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one), my gf isn't really into fish so bring other people who aren't into fish so she has people to talk to. :lol:

I'd come!! (and I'm sure I could bring my hubby kicking and screaming too :p )

I know there are others from the area and a few up around Ottawa too.

What would we want to do on our meet?

Valerie

boozybears said:
What would we want to do on our meet?
We'll think of something, or i'll come up with some idea's.

(I'm bumping this up to the top so more Toronto people can see it :D)

JDH said:
my gf isn't really into fish so bring other people who aren't into fish so she has people to talk to. :lol:
haha well I could bring my boyfriend, though he'd probably razz me the whole way about meeting other fish people :p

Cool! But I know there's more around..... let's go and find them!

What about everyone from southern Ontario.. or Central Ontario, Montreal, hey even those from Michigan and upstate New York could come if they don't mind a few hour drive!!

Sounds like fun! I'm in Toronto so this sounds great.
Are there any fish specific places here we can meet? Toronto needs an Underwater world! :)

Nisha said:
Are there any fish specific places here we can meet?
Hmmm... maybe we should meet at Big Al's in Scarborough? We'll come up with something. I know there are more Toronto/GTA members out there... where are you all? :D

Ottawa isn't that near, 5 hours away by bus. And I don't drive either, probabaly could hitch a ride from one of my friends. And I know there are a few of us from here. but if we could get all those from the rest of Ontario, Montreal, NY/Michigan, I'm sure we'd have a HUGE number of people at the meet! :nod:

Most reactions

Back