Age and condition: Adult + juveniles
Quantity for sale:100
Reason for Sale: to many
Delivery or Collection:delivery
Sales price: £1.10
Postage & Packaging: free if buying more than 5
Photograph:
100_1682.jpg

got alot of assassin snails all good sized but first come will get the larger ones (if wanted)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

come on people i have alot i need to shift here! good wee snails for getting rid of pests also cool to watch go about the tank and burry under the substrate also help clean up left over food

I`ll take 5 of them, also need them posted too! I have so many pest snails!!

Just let me know about the payment! I take it paypal is ok?

Alison

I`ll take 5 of them, also need them posted too! I have so many pest snails!!

Just let me know about the payment! I take it paypal is ok?

Alison

no bother :) these will do the job for you !

yeaa paypal is great will pm you for address

last orders for this week as tomorrow morning (7-8 o'clock) will be my last day posting in case they get stuck in the post office over the weekend :)

How big are the smaller ones?

Will you post to England?

How big are the smaller ones?

Will you post to England?

i still have some bigger ones ? there a range of sizes from small to adult but you should be getting adult ones if thats what you want :) and yes i will post to england how many you after ?

I'll take 5 of them as well, and I'd also need them posted to the UK England.

Most reactions

Back