Assassin Snails

how much would the postage be? would you post 2 for 5 pounds over all?

Postage will likely be £2-£3 plus whatever I need for packaging (if I have to buy anything specific anyway).

I'll say postage is likely to be £3 but I need to find out how before I can get an exact price.

ah ill leave it then thanks anyway. as that would make these more expensive than the shops nr me :)

Do you still have any of these left, could you pm me your best price delivered for 4 of these snails. I have been looking for these for a while but now that i am skint they are for sale lol. Its always the way isn't it?

Thank you
kat

I've just agreed to sell 5 for £13 Delivered.

I can do 4 for £10 Delivered but they'll be younger? Still big enough to eat the pests though.

I've just agreed to sell 5 for £13 Delivered.

I can do 4 for £10 Delivered but they'll be younger? Still big enough to eat the pests though.

You've got a deal, I have PMed you.

Kat

I currently have 5 Adult Snails for sale

Price will be £13 for 5 Adult Snails Delivered.

If you would like more (or if you miss out and still want some) I am prepared to sell young Assassins (half full size) for £11 Delivered.

Due to the little sods burying themselves I can never get an exact count so 1st come 1st served etc.

I currently have 5 Adult Snails for sale

Price will be £13 for 5 Adult Snails Delivered.

If you would like more (or if you miss out and still want some) I am prepared to sell young Assassins (half full size) for £11 Delivered.

Due to the little sods burying themselves I can never get an exact count so 1st come 1st served etc.

What if you want less than 5, is that possible?

Yeah sure.

The postage will be the same but you can have up to 5 adults at the mo!

Most reactions

Back