Assassin Snails In A Biorb

bicky the blowfish

Reaction score
Hello people I have been bought a biorb 30ltr and only have 5 danio,s in there and 2 apple snails with a couple of live plants in there its about 8 month old but in the last week or so i am over run with all kinds of small snails i am currently manual handling them and trying the vegatable approach but was just wondering if an assassin snail (just 1) would help thanks Jason :unsure:

Assassins will certainly help, they did wonders in my tank, but personally I would put about three in, they don't get very big, only about 2-3cm and they will keep the snail levels under control better than just one in there.

Go for it mate!

I've only got the one in my Biube but its still a great help, the more the merrier though :good:

Assassins will certainly help, they did wonders in my tank, but personally I would put about three in, they don't get very big, only about 2-3cm and they will keep the snail levels under control better than just one in there.

aarr right ill go and purchase 3 tomorrow thanks for your reply friend :good:

Go for it mate!

I've only got the one in my Biube but its still a great help, the more the merrier though :good:

thank you friend ill go tomorrow and purchase some thank you :good:

Most reactions

Back