Arghhh #### Why?!

Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
ok so got back from work today, to find Cobalt my new DT male laying on the bottom of his tank :crazy:

not good, also on closer inspection hes got cloudy eye really bad! how can he develop that in less that 12hours?

water is fine, hes eating fine, arghhh ####

treating with myaxin, shud i be using anything else also?

So sorry Phoe :sad: ...........The Myxazin should be fine for his eye. We've used that before for cloudy eye. Do you think he may have any other internal probs.

i dunno, ive only had him for 24 hours :crazy:

and again, its clean water as usual, nice steady temp, filtered, its an established tank

i just dont get it, that water was in there the day b4 he was, arghhhh

Hi
could just be stress induced from his recent travels :good:
like netty said, myxacin worked for us :good:

hes perked up since i added it, but i just dont get where im going wrong ya know grrrr

and balto nearly took my finger off when i fed him too lol greedy bugger

Like Andy said it could just be stress from the trip. Midas was like that when we got him and I really didn't think he was going to make it.....but he soon perked up once he was left quiet for a while.

ive added the myaxin, and turned his light off

and also i now cant find my pleco lol

The thing is, we never can be sure that either the royal mail or couriers actually do handle with care, despite having fragile written all over it :/
the myxacin should help clear his eye up as well as helping with any bacterial problem :good:

uggg. that's frustrating when you have provided the best of conditions and things don't go as planned. best of luck!

hes in my spare plastic tank atm, hes slowly dying

ive turned his temp to 28c and added black water, but hes getting worse:-(

Most reactions

Back