Karel

Reaction score
Hi. Are those eggs? If yes should I put them to separate tank? Thanks

Attachments

• 20200419_101955.jpg
    20200419_101955.jpg
    831.4 KB · Views: 96
What fish are in the tank?

They look most like snail eggs. I don't know of any fish which lay eggs in jelly, but both ramshorn snails and those pest snails called pond or tadpole snails do.

They look most like snail eggs. I don't know of any fish which lay eggs in jelly, but both ramshorn snails and those pest snails called pond or tadpole snails do.
Hi. it is Tetras tank.

If you don't want those snails the easiest thing to do is snip off that portion of the plant and remove. Easiest way I have found.

Those are definitely not tetra eggs; snails are the most likely culprits.

They looks like BRH (Blue Rams Horn) eggs to me. If you want to get rid of them, scoop them out and throw them away. Don’t throw them in a local source of water, because they could hatch and destroy the ecosystem.

They look like ramshorn snails or pond snail eggs. Not likely to be blue ramshorn or mystery snails etc if they came on plants, seeing as pest snails are the most common hitchhikers. Snails can be beneficial to your tank, but if you dont want them to hatch remove the leaf and throw it away.

Most reactions

Back