Arcadia Lights

julia298

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
In the description on the arcadia Freshwater light it says that it is recommended to put it with an Arcadia Original lamp.

Is this combination better than having 2 Fw lights?

You will find one of the two a little too red imo, and since i have just sold my tank i can`t check but i`m sure its the original. Therefore in my opinion you should go for one of each (like i had) or just 2 Fw. I think the combo of them both is nice, you can tell it really releases all the colours.

Chris

You will find one of the two a little too red imo, and since i have just sold my tank i can`t check but i`m sure its the original. Therefore in my opinion you should go for one of each (like i had) or just 2 Fw. I think the combo of them both is nice, you can tell it really releases all the colours.

Chris

Thanks Chris
Im going for one of each.
Think Im also going to get 2 HO T5s and attach to my hood but the question is whether to buy a complete unit or the lights, controller and reflectors separately... decsisions... :)

As Chris said the Arcadia Original is a warmer (reddish) light than the freshwater. They give off a nice colour between then imo. Its really up to you on the light you like.

Most reactions

Back