Arcadia Classica Led Pendant

sandfire

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi

Seeing my previous lights on my Rio 180 were causing me to get a good electric shock when I put my hands in the tank and I wanted to upgrade as the tanks being converted to a nature style planted aquarium I went shopping today for new light.

I went to my LFS and asked what they had and they offered me a ex-display never been used or even had a bulb fitted Arcadia Classica LED Pendant for £80 (150watt) and seeing I traded my marine fish couple of weeks ago I got it for £30! :D

BARGAIN!

Anyway... (brag over) my other half is not really the DIY type :/ More xbox 24/7 kind of man :wub:

I don't want him to drill holes in the ceiling as there is nothing but plaster board to drill into and a Homer Simpson spice rack/kennel comes to mind.

I thought about using heavy duty brackets then attach a shelf to them and then hang the pendant from the shelf? Can anyone please let me know if this would work what sort of brackets I should get and how I attach the pendant to the shelf, its got the hanging kit with it but the end that's supposed to hand from ceiling looks a little confusing? :huh:

Thank you

Most reactions

Back