Aquascaped And Moved My Aquariums

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
Hey guys! I haven't been on much recently on account of a lot of school work, actual work, and house renovations. But, I was forced to move all of my fish tanks into my basement (biggest pain in the butt known to man). I have always wanted to replace my tacky blue gravel with a natural gravel. I finally was given the chance. Look at the difference!

This was before:

008-28.jpg

This is after!!!!!!!!!!

007-28.jpg

I was given the gravel for free, from a local guy from our fish club. It looks fantastic. They Brichardi are in love with the new color, they are not as drab or skittish. I was finally able to capture a few okay pictures of them!
004-35.jpg

002-43.jpg

005-31.jpg

I would have grabbed a few pictures of my other tanks, but they do not look any different than they did before the move.

Thank you! I would like some more plastic plants though (I can't keep live ones alive for anything)

Good work. I have a whole bucket of plastic plants I just bought and didn't use!

Thanks you guys! My Brichardi are showing signs of spawning, again! Lets hope this time the eggs hatch! The problem is, they aren't mature enough to produce viable eggs and sperm, so the eggs go bad every time. I hope this is no longer the case!

Most reactions

Back