Aquariums Of Interzoo 2012, Nürnberg, Germany - Photos & Videos

akwabiotop

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Below are first three albums of my photos made during InterZoo 2012 zoological fair in Nürnberg, Germany. This is the biggest zoological fair in Europe, and second biggest in the whole World! (the first one is Aquarama in Singapore, I think :) )

There is a small comment for each photo, so you can get better idea of how the whole event looked like:

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 1

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 2

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 3

The fourth album is on its way, and obviously there will be many videos, as I went to Nürnberg to film, not to take photos :) Enjoy!

(and if you want, please like my new Facebook page :) )

Cheers,

Piotr K.

absolutely amazing, thankyou for sharing. i would love to go to one of these shows but the only one in the uk is london i think and thats a bit too far for me.

This thread is wasted in this section where no one is finding it.

This thread is wasted in this section where no one is finding it.
Where would you suggest this topic should be located, then...? Anyway, here is the first video on InterZoo 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KqOXGS_CI

It's a trailer with some examples of what was displayed at the fair. More detailed videos, showing more booths, and in a more detailed way, coming soon! :)

Cheers,

would it be possible to add aquaroche to a tropical non marine set up and then eventually remove the filter entirely?

Hi guys,

First bunch of videos from the veeeery long series about aquariums of InterZoo 2012 (click the link to open video on YouTube):

Sera (the largest aquarium of the fair)

320_InterZoo2012_02.jpg

Hagen (stylish nanoaquariums Fluval Spec, Edge and Chi)

320_InterZoo2012_03.jpg

AquaEl (aquarium inspired by Euro 2012 football championship)

320_InterZoo2012_04.jpg

Stoffels International (the smallest planted aquarium of the fair)

320_InterZoo2012_05.jpg

Schuran (Plexiglass aquariums with jellyfish)

320_InterZoo2012_06.jpg

Aquarium Systems/Newa & Arcadia (marine aquariums with captive bred jellyfish)

320_InterZoo2012_07.jpg

Each video about 2:30 mins. Tell me what you think - maybe it's better to make longer videos, each showing several booths together…?

Cheers,

Most reactions

Back