Aquarium Fish Tank Bow Front & Cabinet LH-810

Tez_20

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This all in one aquarium is great and tall and the width is nice, the only downer is the depth in the actual tank and to get proper access the whole lid needs removing, i'm quite tall but still stand on steps and you need full extension equipment for it, just to work from the front lid and then you have the back lid for the filter system.

Hood showing both openings 4 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200122_172829_7.jpg
    IMG_20200122_172829_7.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 271
It is a nice looking tank, I picked up a set (2) of big tweezers that are suppose to be for feeding reptiles and use them in my tanks . I do not have to reach in with my hands all the time. They are 15 inches long.

This all in one aquarium is great and tall and the width is nice, the only downer is the depth in the actual tank and to get proper access the whole lid needs removing, i'm quite tall but still stand on steps and you need full extension equipment for it, just to work from the front lid and then you have the back lid for the filter system.

View attachment 100705
Looks great but I can relate to difficult acsess and I have a much smaller bowfront. My tank is a 36 gallon with the same beautiful cabinet and all equipment included. It was a gift from my wife,
IMG_20200318_140950970.jpg

It is a nice looking tank, I picked up a set (2) of big tweezers that are suppose to be for feeding reptiles and use them in my tanks . I do not have to reach in with my hands all the time. They are 15 inches long.
!5 inches well that's handy, i use bug bite granules for my fish and regarding cleaning and having to put my hands in i brought long rubber fishing gloves :lol:
Looks great but I can relate to difficult acsess and I have a much smaller bowfront. My tank is a 36 gallon with the same beautiful cabinet and all equipment included. It was a gift from my wife,
Your tanks done nice with live plants i have false in mine but i've learnt to deal with the depth now and buying extensions for everything needed..lovely gift though off your wife, i only went to the aquarium shop for more food and walked out with a larger tank :lol: but i dropped on lucky as my son in law had my other.

Here's mine and i noticed you have some good oxygen flowing through yours the same as myself.:)

IMG_20200329_143723_7 (2).jpg

!5 inches well that's handy, i use bug bite granules for my fish and regarding cleaning and having to put my hands in i brought long rubber fishing gloves :lol:

Your tanks done nice with live plants i have false in mine but i've learnt to deal with the depth now and buying extensions for everything needed..lovely gift though off your wife, i only went to the aquarium shop for more food and walked out with a larger tank :lol: but i dropped on lucky as my son in law had my other.

Here's mine and i noticed you have some good oxygen flowing through yours the same as myself.:)

View attachment 100760
Wow, your decoration plan really filled in nice. I like how you leave some open viewable space. I always tell anyone that the most important aspect to this hobby is PATIENCE. Be aware of basics, when your confused always ask. Another good thing is to research before you buy. Your first big step that requires patience, and research is your cycle for a good water condition. Look it up I'm not the best teacher and I've learned far more from reading it myself.......good luck my friend

Wow, your decoration plan really filled in nice. I like how you leave some open viewable space. I always tell anyone that the most important aspect to this hobby is PATIENCE. Be aware of basics, when your confused always ask. Another good thing is to research before you buy. Your first big step that requires patience, and research is your cycle for a good water condition. Look it up I'm not the best teacher and I've learned far more from reading it myself.......good luck my friend
I wanted tall plants and a large centre piece for the depth..i've got loads of patience with my fish ;)
I didn't do to bad with this tank as i moved everything over from my 22 gallon so i only had a 3wks mini cycle but i use Tetra Aquasafe, API Zyme besides stresscoat.

Like yourself though i've made sure there's loads of oxygen going in besides pressure in the water as i have 38 fish in there :)

I only got one tank (36gal bowfront), wish I had at least two. Years ago I had 7 tanks, I miss those days. Where do you live I'm in Ohio in the U.S.

I only got one tank (36gal bowfront), wish I had at least two. Years ago I had 7 tanks, I miss those days. Where do you live I'm in Ohio in the U.S.
Well i went from a 5 gallon, then to a 22 and now the 60 :rofl: a very addictive hobby ;)

I'm in Staffordshire area-UK..here's a video of my tank active if you want to see it :)

Oops dumb question your in the U.K.
This virus scare is really tough on the eldery.
I hope it ends soon.

Oops dumb question your in the U.K.
This virus scare is really tough on the eldery.
I hope it ends soon.
Not to worry you've not clocked it ;)...it's getting to much now and nobody can get hold of garden material as it seems to be every ones main hobby with it going on.

Most reactions

Back