Aquabid.com Sellers

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Are thier any exceptional sellers that you have had very good luck before from them? If so please post thier name. I think I am going to make an account tongiht.

Betta-Baby45

Is a good Live food culture source

Azn-boi is a good breeder and so is Milwaukee Bettas

I've never had any bad dealings with anyone there...and I've bought several fish now. I have gotten 5 from Auquabid sellers, only 3 though were off Aquabid *auctions*. The other 2 were from auctions that had already ended, and I just bought them outright because I wanted to make the dealine to save on shipping, but they were still from Aquabid sellers and from a previously listed Aquabid auction.

I have bought fish from somel of these (some on aquabid and some off), and almost bought from the others (lost the bidding war, is the reason I didn't lol). I suggest asking for Linda Olsen to ship your fish to. I have delt with her several times and she is a great lady to work with, and she cares greatly for you fish..not that Nancy doesn't..I just have never worked with her.
FantasyBettas
NiceBettas
BettaWalk
The_Eagle
BC8811
Yodyiambetta
Chalermbetta (also known as Plakad )
Samwabetta
Bettabliss

I have bought supplies from :
Heathersangels
Aquariumecosystems

I have bought live food from:
Betta-Baby45

Just be sure to read theri feedback before buying :thumbs: . Good rule of thumb imo.

You should check out www.bcbettas.com Man, she has got some awesome stock up right now...at some very reasonable prices too. I just bought 2 from her going on 2 weeks ago.

I've also gotten some from a local seller - Schaase or something close. Nice fish, plus gave me an extra pair as good as the pair I paid for. Well worth the $18 I spent for the fish.

I've also gotten nice fish from:
Wasanbetta
Bettatrills
Siamimbellis

i can tell you one i would definately NOT recommend!
felicity

also when she was dogging me in the aquabid forums, i also found some other sellers that i would not like to buy from as well (people who were dogging me too). lotsoffish ( i have almost bought from a few times-he has great auctions but his business ethics dont seem to be very high) and woodle (same)

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=53386&hl=

dont buy from zacbetta, sure his feedback is good, i even had to change mine to good feedback so he'd change mine but he is very irresponsible, dont let him fool you he only seems nice. he claims my checked bounced on a fish and i know it cleared before he shipped it, he also shipped the wrong fish and didn't pay for reshipping.

Most reactions

Back