April Competition!

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The competition will close on the 15th of every month. And all pictures from the 16th of the previous month will be eligible. ;) A selection of the finest photographs will then be posted in a poll on 16th by one of the moderators who will start a new topic with all the options of fish pictures listed. Then its just a case of voting for the fish picture you think should win! The poll will close after 5 days!

To enter the competition just mention something in the post suggesting you wish to be entered to nominate a fish/ tank photograph which you think is good simply reply with some reference of tank/fish of the month.

The prizes!

There is a little graphic which you may have already seen the winners from March and February in their signature :) it will read "Tank of the month - April" "Fish of The Month - April".

Secondly the user who wins shall recieve an email address of their desire for any of the domains we own.

@fishforum.net
@fishforums.net
@fishforever.co.uk
@fishfever.co.uk

All email sent to for example: [email protected] will get redirected to your email account such as [email protected] or yahoo.com or whatever!! There is no configuring on your side and the best bit is almost all of the names are available so instead of having to have [email protected] you could simply have [email protected] !

So get snapping :snap: :snap: :snap: and good luck in the competition!

id like to nominate a corry for junes comp
i think it was a corydoras sterbai im not shure i think it might have been william im going to buy a camera in the next week or so im allmost excited about the camera but its no fish. :S

are we going to have another comp as i think i need more time the tank hasent really finished the alge boom yet but ive got an otto hard at work on that.and ive got another tank now but thats not going anywhere for atleast another two months. :alien:

Attachments

• totm2.jpg
    totm2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 75

Most reactions

Back