Approx. 40 Guppies - Adults Through To Fry

VickiandKev

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: Guppies - roundtails and delta tails - various varieties
Quantity for sale: Approx 40 (more all the time!)
Reason for Sale: I'm looking to decrease my numbers of guppies in my main tank and get rid of my nursery tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only please
Sales price: Negotiable. I have adults which will be £1 to £2. Small fry - 40p ea. Young guppies with colour 80p ea.
Postage & Packaging: None offered
Photograph: None yet but can provide at request.

These guppies are very healthy and the tanks can be seen to ensure you're buying from a healthy tank.
The varieties range from red snakeskin, to yellow mosaic, to half-blacks - there may even be some black phantoms as we have a breeding trio (only three gups not for sale).
Adults are very nice, big, healthy fish and can split into breeding trios or pairs as follows - half-blue trio, yellow snakeskin, sunburst, possibly even red snakeskin depending on how current babies colour up (I have already sold some red snakeskin females).

Some of guppies sold are available to view as they now belong to my sister, who I'm currently living with, so you can see how you can expect the fry to colour up!

Please get in touch if you're interested, I'm looking to sell these ASAP really as I'm off to Wales on Sunday.

Are all the adults in the same tank? If so, I doubt the females that you are slling as trios will be fertilized/hit by a male of the same strain if their are many different colour strains in the tank, also, if they aren't fertilized by the sam coloured males, they will have about 4 more drops of randomly coloured fry.

:good:

Are all the adults in the same tank? If so, I doubt the females that you are slling as trios will be fertilized/hit by a male of the same strain if their are many different colour strains in the tank, also, if they aren't fertilized by the sam coloured males, they will have about 4 more drops of randomly coloured fry.

:good:

That's true for the moment, but it'll only take about 4-6 months of them being kept with their 'matching' male to start giving pure strain fry :) I believe that's how long a female will 'hold' sperm. All of these females are under a year in age so they have a lot of life left in them yet!

I do still get quite a few babies that match their parents, and the rest are absolutely stunning anyway so it doesn't worry me. Half the reason I'm looking to decrease numbers is because I myself would like to only have my black phantom gups so I get only black phantom babies.

I'm not selling top of the range show-class trios, although some of the parents are show class. I'm just selling healthy, strong guppies that would brighten up anyone's tank :)

Hi,

I have a lot of guppies still available, pretty much all of the adults and a fair few young adults and fry too.
Let me know if you'd like to come and see them at any point :)

Hi,
I'm free tomorrow from about 4pm, if you can give me a text to let me know when you'll be over that would be great. I can let you know my address too. My number is 07725688633.

Just as an update, I really need to close down my nursery tank this week so these guppies are now reduced. I have a tank of around 20-30 young guppies and fry and these are £5 the lot.

I also have around 6-10 adult female guppies ranging from blue delta tails to sunburst and even possibly some phantom blacks, also approx 6 or so adult males in the same/similar varieties and I'm looking for between 70p to a £1.50 for these dependent on size really and how much we paid for them.

I am willing to negotiate and do deals on viewing so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested, my phone number is as above.

Thanks to all who enquired, these all sold last night (yay!).

Although, there may be more, I noticed a few newly dropped fry stragglers in my big tank this morning :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back