Anyone Used This Site? Http://www.cheapfish.co.uk/tropical-Fish-Online

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

if you want me to be honest I've got to say I'd never personally go there. When buying fish I want to be able to see them before I buy. There's also the 'cheap' thing ... cheaper never means better ... to me there's cheap and there's too cheap and too cheap means they are cheap for a reason and that reason is never good. This is just my personal opinion though.

That's another thing they ain't even cheap lol.

Yeah not seeing the environment the fish are in as well as the fish themselves does seem like a lottery.
I'm looking because lfs around here are few and far between and I don't drive. The closest lfs to me has closed down so I'm left with pets at home and other pet shops that do a bit of fish. Any one know a proper decent lfs near me? Barking Essex

I can't help you there - I'm in Yorkshire. Hopefully there's a member near you that can suggest something :)

I would use them.i have used many different ones before with no issues.they look same price as anywhere else.i am the same.my nearest is a pets at home and I don't drive.

yes actually, I believe my uncle did about 2 years ago- but things change and they could really have gone downhill. Im99% sure that was the website my uncle used. At the time the fish came perfectly healthy. Obviously had a bit of olour loss from the transportation. But no diseases or losses rtc. Very good compared to some others. But like I say, could have gone downhill.

Most reactions

Back