Anyone Mind Donating A Test Kit? :p

keimak

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
As the title says, anyone kind enough to donate one to me? :D

I know it does sound expenisve but you really should have one if you keep fish cos the first thing you need to do if a fish has a problem is test the water quality. It saves you money in the long run as you can correct the water quality before you lose fish and it lasts for years, so if you work out how much it costs on a weekly basis its hardly anything! :good:

Or just choose a cheaper option, I've always gone with testing strips (since they came out years back) and never had a problem. Most of the test kits are not actually that much more acurate (we are talking 10-20%), and compared to what we use in the lab, are positively stoneage.

If it's an API kit, it tells you how many of each tests you have on the piece of card it came with. I think it's about 80 for one of them. Can't remember.

Anyone care to donate to me a 5 foot tank with a nice oak cabinet (prefer the M.A. special with wine rack) :shifty:

I think we may be on to something here :hey:

Anyone care to donate to me a 5 foot tank with a nice oak cabinet (prefer the M.A. special with wine rack) :shifty:

:X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOOOOOW! :hyper: When I'd seen you reply 'elisew' I thought you were really going to donate that bad boy of yours!!!!! No? awwwww :/

Most reactions

Back