Anyone From Herts In The Uk

hi michelle, where exactly are you? i'm in puckeridge near hertford.

what are you looking for, fish/plants/tanks? there are loads around here.

hi michelle, where exactly are you? i'm in puckeridge near hertford.

what are you looking for, fish/plants/tanks? there are loads around here.

stevenage mainly just a good fish supplyer, for everything else i go to the garden centre or pets@home but i wouldnt by fish from eiher of them

I'm East Herts based and use Amwell Aquatics in Epping who have a good selection and good supplies with some rare fish, all quarantined and they know their stuff. There's quite a nice little shop at Bishop's Stortford too 'Aquatic Fanatics' that I've bought fish from.

I could give you the web site for a company which couriers fish, and is quite reliable in my experience. If you are interested PM me and I will give you their link.

I like Aquatics Warehouse Cole Green on the A414 close to WGC and of course Wildwoods which is at Crews Hill (near cuffley about 15 minutes drive from WGC) oh and Hertfordshire Fisheries also on the A414 but right close to the Noke Hotel (M25 junction) on the far side of St Albans

A-Warehouse is expanding over the next few weeks as they close down one of the branches (due to Family berevement ) so they will have more fish. I have bought cold water fish from there for a few years now and they have always been very healthy...

I dont know loads but if you want directions of more info PM me or say hi or whatever

:D

God I am forgetful.....closer to you is also Henlow Koi company (Ithink they are called) right on the edge of Henlow village I get stuff for my Snakes there and they have fishy stuff too

I like Aquatics Warehouse Cole Green on the A414 close to WGC and of course Wildwoods which is at Crews Hill (near cuffley about 15 minutes drive from WGC) oh and Hertfordshire Fisheries also on the A414 but right close to the Noke Hotel (M25 junction) on the far side of St Albans

A-Warehouse is expanding over the next few weeks as they close down one of the branches (due to Family berevement ) so they will have more fish. I have bought cold water fish from there for a few years now and they have always been very healthy...
i agree with all of that and go to the aquatics warehouse personally as my first preference for fish and plants (but they order the plants for me, the stock is the usual basic stuff).

by far the best selection of fish i have come across is in the japanese koi company in shephal nr bedford. they are awesome in my opinion far better than wildwoods (but i do have a deep rooted hatred of that place, i cant knock the fish but the staff have always been utterly rude and unhelpfull)

apart from Collette that is, she was pleasent (vixon on here!!)

I'm in WGC and I use Chiltern Aquatics and Aquatic Warehouse (Cole Green) both are very friendly, helpful and have a good stock of fish :)

Does anyone know of anywhere in Herts that can get/sells Khuli Loach?

Most reactions

Back