Not open for further replies.

juzbkool

Reaction score
Plants: Anubias Nana petite - SOLD
Quantity for sale: 1 big, 1 medium and 3 small plants
Delivery or Collection: delivery
Sales price:£10 collection
Postage & Packaging:£3
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title) nottingham ng2 area
Photograph:
I have about 5 plants of different size of anubias nana petite. will do the whole lot posted for £12 pounds. otherwise the big plant is £4, medium size is £3 and the small ones are £2 each along with the postage costs.Looking for a quick sale.

I dont know how to attach the pics. Will upload them as soon as i figure that out.

Also have a portion of fissiden fontanus. costs £7 posted. - SOLD

Pics to follow shortly.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

do you just need the anubias or the fissiden fontanus as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back