Another Newbie Glad To Be Here :)

Tabbiespice

Reaction score
Hello everybody

Hello everybody

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jacqueline and I am probably the oldest one here (sssh dont tell anyone but I am 35 :look: )
I am new to tropical fishkeeping but have kept coldwater species for years and years now.

Just set up my first tropical tank yesterday (a friend lost interest and asked if I would look after it and her surviving fish for her) and it is cycling nicely. Its only a 24x12x12 but you have to start somewhere I suppose.
I have a 36" too but will wait to see how successful the 24" is before setting it up.
If all goes well then I am looking at expanding further with larger tanks, specialty tanks, breeding and keeping a variety of different species. Long term ambitions obviously :lol:
In the tank I inherited there are a pair of Swordtails, a white Molly, a pair of Golden Loaches and a pair of I dont know what. She couldnt remember what they were either. They are gorgeous fish and once I have downloaded the drivers for my mobile I will post some pictures so someone can help me identify them if thats ok.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Take care

Jackie
xxxxx

Hi Jacqueline
Sssh--you arent the oldest here :D
Good luck with your new adventure.

Hi Jackie and welcome to the forum. :hi:

Sorry to inform you that you are WAY short of being the oldest here. I am old enough to be your dad (53 - so I would have been only 18 but still old enough). I hope you enjoy the forums. There are a lot of very knowledgable people here and most everyone is very friendly. Have fun and good luck with your tanks.

Welcome to the forum, i'm 42 so if you think 35 is old,lol.

Most reactions

Back