Another Fantastic Lfs Find

blue_betta

Fish Herder
Reaction score
went in to my most local place to see what they have in from their deliviary yesterday. the females were in a tank with an aggressive combtail male, and all have som e dammage to them.. this lil girl was the least damaged and by far the most stunning...

gold!!!!

not sure on her tail type yet, im prety sure she aint a pk or a VT, i think she may be a delta. you can see in the pics, the damage to her tail so it makes it a bit harder to jusdge. il get clearer pics once she has settled in.

Attachments

• Picture_081__Small_.jpg
    Picture_081__Small_.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture_080__Small_.jpg
    Picture_080__Small_.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture_079__Small_.jpg
    Picture_079__Small_.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 37
i think she may be a delta, but shes defo not a DT (i assume you mean double tail by that?) the only damage to her was that notch in her tail, but all the other girls were ripped to shreds, so looks like she can hold her own too :good:

:lol: now i just need to find the perfect male for her:lol:

i think she may be a delta, but shes defo not a DT (i assume you mean double tail by that?) the only damage to her was that notch in her tail, but all the other girls were ripped to shreds, so looks like she can hold her own too :good:

i ment delta hehe!
haha shame i dont till have the HMPK male... :(
eeeurgh thi spawn is not working ya no!, i cant wait to get this lad tomoz..
think ill put him in spawn tank condition him up see how quik he bulks up..
oooh what you been feeding him?

i ment delta hehe!

i may pair her up with my hm male once hes finnished with his current spawn, see what that throws.

hes been feed on hikari betta bio gold, and bloodworms. oh.. btw.. hes a jumper, he lept clean out the tank last night when i was feeding his neighbour!!

i ment delta hehe!

i may pair her up with my hm male once hes finnished with his current spawn, see what that throws.

hes been feed on hikari betta bio gold, and bloodworms. oh.. btw.. hes a jumper, he lept clean out the tank last night when i was feeding his neighbour!!
Thats no problem lol!
i have lids on tanks etc!

:lol: :lol: :lol: update!!!

yet again, i have found myself with a pk male!!! i let the fish into the tank and it was just not moving like a female so i dug out my lil handheld mirror and showed it its refelction... MEGAFLARE!!! then he proceded to go round flaring all the females :lol:
hahah i just sent away a pk male today to make more room, and it was a case of one out one in :lol:

solves the dilema of who to breed him with tho, my lil marble pk girl (who has just spawned with my HM) will do him nicely :good:

yet again, i have found myself with a pk male!!! i let the fish into the tank and it was just not moving like a female so i dug out my lil handheld mirror and showed it its refelction... MEGAFLARE!!! then he proceded to go round flaring all the females :lol:
hahah i just sent away a pk male today to make more room, and it was a case of one out one in :lol:

solves the dilema of who to breed him with tho, my lil marble pk girl (who has just spawned with my HM) will do him nicely :good:

:lol: :lol: glad it's not just us that keep ending up with male PKs. He is soooo stunning though :drool: I love his colour.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Butterscotch male - very good find

Lol if you need too make room again (ricky wants him)
;)
nuh any male offspring sounds great too us tho!

Stunning. I would love him in one of my tanks :shifty:
What happened to his upper tail though? It looks like it is missing a part of it right down to the root.

he was in a tank of "females" and a large combtail male. as it turns out, all but one of these fish were pk males. the combtail and my gold boy were the least damaged. i went to my local pets at home and they too had almost all pk males, but they wont listen to me

Lol if you need too make room again (ricky wants him)
;)
nuh any male offspring sounds great too us tho!
lol this guy will be staying with me :good: il be breeding him once his female is ready and i have an available spawn tank:lol:

Most reactions

Back