Animal Obsessed And Falling For Fish

AnimalNstinct

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Jenn! I've been madly in love with animals of all kinds for years and I just recently started falling for fish. About a month ago I took on 2 Bettas who have been keeping me company while I work as they reside on the hatch of my desk. While falling for them my family took notice and bought me some fish stuff which included the purchase of my 3rd fish, a balloon molly. To be honest I know very little about fish but that's why I'm here. I've already learned a tons and I'm trying all I can to provide the best environments for all 3 of my fish.

Along with my new fish I also have a nice little family of tarantulas (30), frogs (4), and of course a few furry guys ( 2 cats 1 dog). I also just recently moved to New Mexico and I work full time out of my house. I do web and graphic design so I spend majority of my day sitting in front of this darn thing. However, I try to get out and enjoy nature as much as possible and I'm currently trying my hand at some archery.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning as much as I can about the wonderful word of underwater life!

Hello Everyone,

I'm Jenn! I've been madly in love with animals of all kinds for years and I just recently started falling for fish. About a month ago I took on 2 Bettas who have been keeping me company while I work as they reside on the hatch of my desk. While falling for them my family took notice and bought me some fish stuff which included the purchase of my 3rd fish, a balloon molly. To be honest I know very little about fish but that's why I'm here. I've already learned a tons and I'm trying all I can to provide the best environments for all 3 of my fish.

Along with my new fish I also have a nice little family of tarantulas (30), frogs (4), and of course a few furry guys ( 2 cats 1 dog). I also just recently moved to New Mexico and I work full time out of my house. I do web and graphic design so I spend majority of my day sitting in front of this darn thing. However, I try to get out and enjoy nature as much as possible and I'm currently trying my hand at some archery.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning as much as I can about the wonderful word of underwater life!

Good and welcome Jen...... you've come to the right place...... we have everything to cater for all of your needs...... A great section on household pets where you can introduce us to yours,..... we have a seperate section on (clawed) frogs..... Archery can be discussed in our general hobbies (sports) section and then we als have some very knowledgable and helpful members on here to help you with all your fishy questions..... so!!.... do not delay!.... fire away!..... You'll soon get to know everyone around.

Thank you for the welcoming! I love it here so far and I'm learning lots about my new fish!

30 tarantulas??! :blink:

I'm a big girl when it comes to things like that!

Lol! No worries, a lot of people actually are! They really aren't that scary. You get a few species that make your heart jump from time to time, but a lot of them are actually pretty gentle.

Most reactions

Back