Angels behavior

nathan1987

Reaction score
I have 3 angelfish as soon as I go near the tank the big Golden Pearlscale who has like a bent nose no idea what sex it may comes to the tank all excitedly with the two smaller striped following behind it, maybe or probably wants food but it is nice to see that :).

I have 3 angelfish 2 striped small ones no idea what sex they are, 1 large golden pearlscale i think it maybe she because it has bent mouth similar to the Female Blue Koi posted earlier in here but they get so excited when I go near the tank, probably want food but it's nice to see them come charging for the side of the tank looking excitedly.

i really dont understand what you are asking but whenever angels run up to the glass like that it means they are happy and want to be fed by you!

I gathered that, sorry for not making it clearer thanks for responding :)

My 4 juvaniles swim away from me
my adult marble comes right upto me follows my fingers all over the tank glass.

They do it because they know they get fed when you go near the tank. Not sure why they say fish have a 3 second memory.

Yeah like my large gold pearlscale comes racing to the side of the tank all excitedly followed by the 2 smaller striped juveniles looking happy my tank is quite warm 27-30 C could that affect their behaviour or not.

temperature can affect behaviour yes, but 27-30C is fine for angelfish

Most reactions

Back