Angelfish?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Elly

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the answer to this will probably be a "no", but I just wanted to check.

Would 1 or 2 small angels be OK in my Vision 180 (180 litres, 18" high) tank with its current inhabitants (see signature), or not? I have a feeling that maybe it's nearly fully stocked and that they might eat the blue-eyed rainbowfish (about an inch long) when they start to grow up, or that they might fight with the ram as he's a cichlid too?

Sorry, this probably sounds like an obvious question but I just wanted to check before making a big mistake! Thanks.

I have a feeling that the answer to this will probably be a "no", but I just wanted to check.

Would 1 or 2 small angels be OK in my Vision 180 (180 litres, 18" high) tank with its current inhabitants (see signature), or not? I have a feeling that maybe it's nearly fully stocked and that they might eat the blue-eyed rainbowfish (about an inch long) when they start to grow up, or that they might fight with the ram as he's a cichlid too?

Sorry, this probably sounds like an obvious question but I just wanted to check before making a big mistake! Thanks.

I would take out the clown loachs because they will grow to big for the tank. Then i would put 2 small angels in.

Dan

Most reactions

Back