Angelfish with glowlight tetras?

SaFyQ448

Reaction score
Can I put angelfish with my glowlight tetras in a 37 gallon tank? I feel like no because the size and stuff?

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

Angelfish can get pretty big and will eat small fish. If they are grown u with small fish they are less likely to eat them but no guarantees. Keeping them together is assuming the tank is big enough for angelfish.

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

Angelfish can get pretty big and will eat small fish. If they are grown u with small fish they are less likely to eat them but no guarantees. Keeping them together is assuming the tank is big enough for angelfish.
I've got a 37 gallon tank. I forgot the exact dimension but it's something like 12x20x36 or something close to that. It's very tall

is that 20 long 12 wide and 36 tall? If so not really enough swimming area for angels. While some would argue you could keep 1 or 2 angels in there i would not. If you want a cichild I'd go with a dwarf like Laetacara araguaiae; they will tend towards the lower 1/2 but you could keep schooler like kubotai rasbora or your favorite tetra in there.

I agree with others above. If you do not have the angelfish, please don't get one.

Most reactions

Back