Angel Fish

lukes280

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, i have 2 angel fish at the moment and am looking to add another one. The ones i have i male and female and are looking to be laying eggs soon, Not Sure Though. I would like to get an angel like this on this video here My link. it is the white one with the gold. always wanted one but cant seem to find them. one other thing will this upset the other fish's relation ship or not??

Thanks Luke

i wouldn't add any if the 2 you have, have paired off. The one you add will get bullied, and may get killed. How bigs the tank?

A 20 gallon at the moment but will upgrade after Christmas. i have a spare tank also a bit bigger than the 20 gallon. i might put one in there. It has no fish at the moment but planing to put a red tail with some smaller fish in there

Thanks
Luke

Ok Found the fish's name it is a Kio Angelfish. problem now is i can't see any look of finding a Kio angelfish in Plymouth united kingdom, any help??

koimarblesword.jpg

This is what they look like

koi angelfish

i wouldnt add a red tailed black shark (or a rainbow or albino rainbow shark) to a tank thats "a bit bigger" than a 20g.

dont forget to properly cycle ur tank (this will prevent ur prized angelfish from becoming unhealthy). It might also be a better idea to either move ur christmas plans forward (in regards to ur fish tanks, not ur actual christmas plans), or to simply wait until christmas is closer, before getting new fish. Many things can change in a few months. And perhaps you might find ur either not wanting or not able to upgrade after christmas.

koi angelfish

i wouldnt add a red tailed black shark (or a rainbow or albino rainbow shark) to a tank thats "a bit bigger" than a 20g.

dont forget to properly cycle ur tank (this will prevent ur prized angelfish from becoming unhealthy). It might also be a better idea to either move ur christmas plans forward (in regards to ur fish tanks, not ur actual christmas plans), or to simply wait until christmas is closer, before getting new fish. Many things can change in a few months. And perhaps you might find ur either not wanting or not able to upgrade after christmas.

Ok, but where would you find a koi angel fish??

Thanks Luke

just keep looking in ur lfs. theyre reasonably common and u should be able to find some eventually if u keep an eye out. or alternatively ask one of the employees there about koi angelfish

Most reactions

Back