Orange Shark - 65
Master Drum - 45
Boboboy - 35

lol,

in total there were 8 games just finished Orange Shark

you got 3 of them correct

i wish we could give you extra points for Cleveland but we cant

:p

i'll do another updated at about 12.15am and we'll see if you move up!!!!!!!! or down!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i'll think about it........................................ thought about it NAH, no extra points LOL

look at Master Drummer Avatar, thats how he feels right now LOL

WTF, as in the WHAT THE F.............................

my team (Denver) is winning 7-0 against Oakland and we already intercepted them twice, and its only just finished the 1st quarter, now on nfl.com it says "game suspended" for bad light and its been like that for 20 mins

W.T.F

what happened? Josh McCown (Oak QB) so bad one of his passes hit the floodlights? OMG, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sort it out

Broncos are farting about now, 20-20 with Oakland and 2 mins left, Oakland have the ball,

memo to Broncos, if you cant beat the Raiders at home, you aint going to the Play Off's

Trent Green has thrown 4 INTS tonight, and he has a chance for number 5 before the games out, and there will be plenty more of those if Ronnie Brown carries on with his 3-yard average carry :hyper:

okay this is the leaderboard as it stands after the late games, 2 more games left of Week 2

Bozza - 110
Vancouver - 105
Fry Lover - 100
Flumpus - 95
Pimp - 95
C/C - 90
Blue Acara - 85
Orange Shark - 75
Master Drum - 70
Boboboy - 50

Still a close race up the top. Me and Vancouver are now tied for first and we have the exact opposite bets on who will win the last game this week so there may be a change in the leader. I rekon there will be NE will beat SD. I chose SD :( Thanks fry lover for doing that tally up for me. Your a champ!

Week 3 schedule:

MIN @ KC
BUF @ NE
MIA @ NYJ
ARI @ BAL
SD @ GB
IND @ HOU
DET @ PHI
SF @ PIT
STL @ TB
JAC @ DEN
CIN @ SEA
CLE @ OAK
CAR @ ATL
NYG @ WAS
DAL @ CHI
TEN @ NO

End of Week 2 Leaderboard

Vancouver - 115
Bozza - 110
Fry Lover - 110
Flumpus - 95
Pimp - 95
C/C - 95
Blue Acara - 90
Orange Shark - 80
Master Drum - 75
Boboboy - 55

I am kinda hoping peeps propping up the table wont lose interest, its nice to have x10 peeps doing it, nice round figure!!!

Chin Up lads, still x14 weeks to go!

Yeh, i got a bad feeling some players are losing interest :( Ill annoy them by sending them PM's when they havn't posted up their picks for the week hehe.

Most reactions

Back