Alrite!

Andyplec

Reaction score
Alrite, been lookin for an aquatic forum for a while now, and thanks to Penny ive found one, nice one Penny ;) Anyways, i currently keep an 8ft tank with my dad, wich is currently housing a number of varieties of fish, the main ones being our 10 1ft long lemmon finned barbs, and 5 1ft long clown loach, also as well as our 8ft tank, we have a wall tank, wich seems a non succes and my rooms being refurbished so im replacing my 3ft tank wich once housed malawi cichlids, also have a pond, and a sepertae tank to house our rainbow crab :D hope to speak to you all soon!

Hi Andyplec and welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have some awesome tanks. :cool:

Are newbies limited as to where they post or am i having problems, as i want to post a new topic in Cyprinids and it wont let me, also tried to post this in suggestions but wont let me do that neither :S HELP!!!

Welcome to the forums.. I imagine you are having problems posting in other forums due to "still validating" You need to check your email, there should be an email with a link to click to validate yourself.. (I think anyhow)

sounds like you have some awesome tanks!

Most reactions

Back