All Pond Solutions Filter

fozzy81

Reaction score
Has any one used a all pondsolutions internal filter if so are they any good

I bought my first one (one of the 1400lph models) about two years ago and have since upgraded to the 2000lph ones on all my other big tanks.

There are one or two points to bear in mind;

They're cheap, so some of the parts (specifically the handles on the media baskets) are quite flimsy, although the newer models are much better, but you just need to be gentle with them.

You must fit at least the sleeve for the UV, even if you're not going to use it, as they leak if you don't!

The stated flow falls off a lot once you have them filled with media, but that's true of nearly all filters on the market.

I'm very, very happy with mine and would recommend them to anybody.

EDIT: Oh, you're talking about the internal filters :blush: Doh, sorry, never used them; get an external instead! Much more space for media and frees up space inside your tank!

I recently ordered a 200lph APS internal filter for a small fry tank. It was only £7.99 brand new on Amazon. I've not received it yet but APS is a respected brand and I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl.

As far as I can gather the APS stuff is rebranded SunSun, JAD or Boyu products. I've never had any problems but might be worth searching for reviews of those brandnames too for a fuller picture

Most reactions

Back