Alien Abduction ... Disappearing Fish ?

Why do you feel its overstocked, i thought that it was about 1" of fish per gallon ?

all the fish are around the 3/4" to 1" mark , don't forget that the CAE is now gone.

Fish grow. Zebra danios, for instance, can reach up to 2" when fully grown, perhaps a little larger - I don't know about gold barbs, but I'd imagine they'd be over an inch, perhaps as much as two. That's up to sixteen inches of fully-grown fish.

Oops
i was told they grow to 3/4 to 1 inche

Cheers people
maybe i'll stop at the 4 barb 1 zebra then

they seem happy enough

Gaz

Oops
i was told they grow to 3/4 to 1 inche

Cheers people
maybe i'll stop at the 4 barb 1 zebra then

they seem happy enough

Gaz

Zebra Danio's are shoal fish and so are alot happier in groups of 6 (or more) - only problem is as they're fast manic little buggers they need alot of swim room which why as soon as my 25gl tank is online they're going to be kicked out of the 13gl tank my tribe are in now...

For the bio-orb's something like guppies or platy's I'd have thought would be more suiteable (my platy's are a peaceful slow moving bunch of fish until feeding time - then they find a burst of speed from somewhere). Only problem with platy's and guppies is they seem to breed as easily as they swim :)

Have a look at Sylvias (pinned - hooray!!) thread at the top of this forum for some brilliant, beautiful and interesting suggestions for small tanks :good:

Most reactions

Back