Albino or bronze

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Derekshatch

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I found a cory cat fry that survived. It looks realley weird but i was wondering if any one could tell if it is an albino or bronze?
20200625_154428.jpg

I dont know how I got bladder snails are they anything to worry about.? Also in my alligator snapping turtle tank there are some shiners in the tank that have ich. Should I be worried about the turtle getting ich? They are food for him.

If you don't overfeed and vacuum the substrate once per week, this should be no problem as they will have no food source to have the will to reproduce.
They hitchhike with plants you buy, either with a small newly hatched snail that grew over time and you have noticed him or he came in an egg sack with eggs in and hatched.

I would like to keep them because I can feed them to my pea puffer and they help with algae.

I would like to keep them because I can feed them to my pea puffer and they help with algae.
So if you don't want them to reproduce in the tank, you can put them in a spare container with some substrate from your tank and give them lots and lots of food. For hiding, give them some cuttings of your plants. Second batch
of snails would be good for your pea puffer.

Most reactions

Back