Albino Corydoras Juveniles. North Staffs.

Shaddex

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Livestock: Albino Corydoras Juveniles Approx 15-20mm Long
Quantity for sale: 70+
Reason for Sale: Breeding
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only or See below
Sales price: £2 each, savings for bulk.
Postage & Packaging: See below
Photograph:

70+ Albino Corys for sale. All approx 15-25mm long and 5+ Weeks old.
Hatched on Approx 6th January 2013. (Give a day or so)
Currently in my Grow-out tank.
All eating me out of house and home on Live baby brine shrimp, Algae wafers and frozen blood worms.

£2 each or £1.50 each for 10+

Postage is very expensive and therefore not offered, Ie, best quote Including me buying boxes, heat pads etc is £20 !!

I am willing to deliver within a 50 mile radius of "ST8" at £0.25 per mile / round trip to cover petrol costs. (will also meet half way etc)

I am also driving from "ST8" to Lincoln via Derby this coming Sunday 17th, and I can delivery to anyone on route at a discounted price.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Forgot to add my Pics....
Test Tube on pic is the API Master test kit tube so you can get a sense of size.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

do u ever go past Cambridge if u do I will have some

A little far for me sorry :(

I did look into posting and I am awaiting a reply from a local courier.

Cant edit original post.....

Prices are as ebay.

1-9 £2 each
10-19 £1.50 each
20-29 £1.25 each
30+ £1 each

Doh forgot to look up that meetin place where was it again

Annoying that I cant edit post......

Price dropped to £1.50 each.
Bulk discounts available.

Price now £1 each.  Need them shifting !  My Gold Lasers and Axelrodi need the tank !

If there still there on the 27th , payday , I will just meet you at the service station , and have 15 ,

I have a few people wanting me to save them until next week.
Ill put 15 aside for wednesday.

Let me know time on wednesday.

Most reactions

Back