A "strudel" On Ebay

thats one of nettys one she is selling, and tbh i think its a fair price

they go for 5quid in my lfs

standard price for a VT is about £3.50 in my area, regardless of colour.

lol, hell i got both my DTs for £2.99 each!

in MY opinion, its a tad pricey for a VT, but its juts my opinion :fun:

Standard price for vt's down here are a tad higher, even the P@H males are over a fiver, and thats just your bog standard blue or red.

SD's locally are £10.50!

depends whether you want quality or not though??

I live in the US and we pay about $4.oo for a standard Veil Tail. But the color is probally why it is so amasing. That would be about $10.00 dollars here!

P.s. this is Strudel
av-38509-1.jpg

and this is the vt
0804040027-1.jpg

Not really alike

We'll all be heading north for the holiday then :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: we even get charged more for the water to keep them in down here too :lol:

Unfortunately Pets@home down here sell them for about £5.00 and the place we got him from charged what we have put him on for. The only reason we are selling him is because of the huge problem we've had this week in our girls tank......so we've decided to separate our breeding females and house them separately. This unfortunately means we have to sell on a couple of our boys to make room for the girls and I'd be happier to know someone paid the same price as us and will look after him properly than just get rid of him for a couple of quid to someone who's just after a cheap fish.

Unfortunately Pets@home down here sell them for about £5.00 and the place we got him from charged what we have put him on for. The only reason we are selling him is because of the huge problem we've had this week in our girls tank......so we've decided to separate our breeding females and house them separately. This unfortunately means we have to sell on a couple of our boys to make room for the girls and I'd be happier to know someone paid the same price as us and will look after him properly than just get rid of him for a couple of quid to someone who's just after a cheap fish.

ok, thats fair enough =) i suppose it makes sence then, to sell him for a decent price to ensure he goes to a good home then.

sorry if i offended, like i say, the bettas up here are all much the same price and are around the £3.50 mark, so it was a bit pricey compared to the market im used to for VT fish.

he is a very handsome fish and i hope you find a good home for him :good:

I saw him earlier and thought he was one of yours netty n bronze. You always have great looking fish down where your from :angry: :rolleyes:

I love MIDAS, not sure if u got him from your LFS but he sure is a stunner.
This thing you do, when you buy bettas form various places and sell them online..... have you come across and dragon types on your travels?

I've never seen any around where im from and was just wondering since you have so many nice fish where you are maybe if you saw one, bought it then i could buy him from you, paying more than you bought him for so you'd make a proffit. :)

Not offended at all :good: That's one of the problems with living in sunny cornwall. You pay through the nose for absolutely everything :( probably due to the fact that it's a very popular 2nd home county!!!!!

Will keep an eye out for you Guppy-man although I have never seen any locally. We will eventually be spawning Draco but can't guarantee what we'll get. We are also spawning Midas hopefully in the next week or 2 with Sahara.....so fingers crossed :good:

Most reactions

Back