A peek inside my 150

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Here's a brine shrimp feeding frenzy, I know I seriously need to get a background.

Attachments

• brine_party.JPG
    brine_party.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 36
Here's my giant pleco. This is the biggest one I have ever seen, he's a monster. :hyper:

Attachments

• giant.JPG
    giant.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 28
Here's the new eel, he's a freshwater snowflake eel. He actually came out and ate some brine shrimp today. :wub:

Attachments

• snakehead.JPG
    snakehead.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 34
He's on the glass right now so I measured, he's 16 and 1/4 inches long. The thing that makes him so big though is his width. The only thing that I can compare him to is that is about the same size is those little 1 quart paint cans. He's about the same size around as that. It's insane.

Holy mother of GOD that thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!

Is there any way you can take a few pictures of just the pleco, maybe in relation to something we know the size of, so we can see just how big he is I mean!!!

Awesome tank!!!! * drools *

Alright, I took two pictures of him with a clothes hanger. Sorry, probably not the object you had in mind, but it shows his length.

Attachments

• 000_0007.JPG
    000_0007.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 31
One more, and please, try not to be jealous of my manicure. :blink:

Attachments

• hang.JPG
    hang.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 25
WOW!!!

Thanks for that Sorrell.........

* runs and gets identical coat hanger and inspects it's size *

Holy Smokes!!!!

I love your plec Sorrell! :wub: He's so cute! :wub: I can't wait till mine gets that big...he's about 6" now, so he's got a long way to go. :D

I know they like to hide, but if you could get more pics of the eel I would love you forever! He looks so sweet! :wub:

Most reactions

Back