A new species of Loach

Yeah! Botia Angelicus= PolkaDot Loach ;) :thumbs:

Got some last year! ;)

Lovely fish :) Nice Picture ! :thumbs:

Graeme.

very nice locah. I brighted him up a bit!!!

Attachments

• post_22_1059754641.jpg
    post_22_1059754641.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 48
Thanks Graeme, I was told that they wern't catagorised! Obviously they are. I got these direct from Thiland from a mate who was there on hols. 2 weeks ago. He told me that they went on a boat trip and were able to fish them up from a net.
Thanks Tanked, looks a lot clearer. Now I know what they are. :thumbs: :lol: :lol:

Must of been on the Kwai river next to the Burma boarder (north end Maymar area). That's were most are being found lately. Or is there a new findings? Please tell!! My friend in Thailand will be most pleased. Not 100% know as B Angelicus but every loach breeder and keepers like me are calling them this or any of the above words from where it's found.

Graeme.

Copy cat Dragon. I got 3 a couple of weeks ago (got a pici in mems aquarium pics) :p I was told a very similar story to yours - about them not yet being named, but Graeme came to the rescue and told me what they are. :p

the angelicus gets to be about 4 inches long. they're beautiful fish...and pricey too! i've seen them average about $30 USA each!

I don't know exactly where he got them from Graeme, but I will ask for you.
Nah,nah nahnahnah! gadzobe. I'll get my own back, just you wait Henry Higgins, just you wait!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back