A few words of wisdom...

Saucy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So Bettabelieveit and I were at Petco a couple days ago, and we were chatting with one of the people who works there and a guy came up asking about bettas. So Taft (the employee) says, "Talk to her, she's knows everything about them." And I say Jason knows more... lol. So he starts talking to us about how he's had his betta for about 2 years.

So he's talking about tank size and we find out his little fellow is in about a 5-gallon tank by himself and he changes the water once a week!! So I say to him, "Wow, you're a great owner changing the water every week like that." So he answers, "Well, the fish can't clean it himself." I just kind of smiled... it's so true. Unlike people, fish can't clean themselves... really makes you think, you know? "It's all a little game we play called being an owner." Another thing he said later on... and so true. We need more people around like him.

Just wanted to give you all a little smile today...

Good story, and very true :)
I actually almost enjoy water changes and such because I know I'm keeping my babies healthy and happy.

i changed my bettas water completly once a week too only cuz its jus a 1 gal but with my 55 an 29 i go a lil over 50% changes on fridays.....tomarrow :p

Most reactions

Back