A Few Pics

scobie140

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
A few pics of my betta, terrible i know but im hopeless at taking pictures so best i could do.
Had him a while now and hes recently moved house into a bigger tank
rocky1.jpg

rocky.jpg

rocky1-1.jpg

Any comments welcome

He's lovely, is he a crowntail? The tank looks good too, I like the wood and moss balls. Do you have a full tank shot?

Yeh hes a crown tail, was chuft to find such a nice one for such a cheap pice :) i don't at the moment but i will do in the future,when i do ill add it here. I'm thinking of changing the lights as they are too yellow for my liking but they are not t5 or t8's they are a screw in lightbulb so could be hard to find a more white bulb.

rocky36.jpg

rocky34.jpg

The gold specks on him are just sand no need to worrie about them, not got a full tank shot on my phone and batteries are charginf for my camera

Last night he built a bubble nest in the corner of the tank and today he'd extended it all the way across the front of it so hes a busy boy when no ones in lol

I have no idea he was much smaller when i got him so could still be growing, trying to cut back on his food though as hes getting a bit tubby

is that an eel in the picture? how do the betta and the eel get along?

Nice betta ^_^

How much did he cost? my crowntail cost 6.50 bargain ;)

You got a corker of a bargain with him :good: for a CT, he has such a long tail, almost like he is crossed with a VT or something. I know he isn't, just saying :lol:

Amazing!

Wow stunning, he is a ct?

I like the bond the betta and the kuli loach share. my betta keep biting him so mine is in my community :D

Most reactions

Back