A Few Pics Of My Fish

mark7616

potatoes
Reaction score
Seeing as my fish are settled now I thought I would show you how there getting along and growing fast.

full tank shot.
Picture356-1.jpg

Large female motoro
Picture322.jpg

Picture334.jpg

Male yepezi
Picture323.jpg

New pair of motoro female is the more coloured
Picture324.jpg

Picture335.jpg

Picture349-1.jpg

Arowana
Picture344-1.jpg

Picture353-1.jpg

p.bass pinima
Picture332-1.jpg

Picture337-1.jpg

Ocellaris
Picture336.jpg

Sorubim lima
Picture342-1.jpg

Palmas birchirs
Picture325.jpg

Picture328-1.jpg

Picture329-1.jpg

Senegal birchir
Picture327.jpg

Clown knife fish sorry about water marks and use of flash
Picture343.jpg

Proculodis
Picture348.jpg

love the ocellaris :good:
the female you got from my shop looks like shes grown a lot
are your new pair of rays from the same litter?
are you still upgrading the arowana?

Nice selection of fish, although for me the tank needs something in it. Large wood, some sort of scaping so its not just a large bare rectangle.

No there from different parents bought them with the intention of them breeding. The female has grown lots mate yeah and the male is starting to put on weight. My green has grown on me alot mate im thinking of keeping it for a few more years.

Nice selection of fish, although for me the tank needs something in it. Large wood, some sort of scaping so its not just a large bare rectangle.

Is it because of the stingrays the tank has to be bare/empty? I heard that once before not sure if its true.

marks tank has plenty of floor space so he could add a few big bits of wood and the rays will still have loads of room
but bits of wood are magnets for uneaten food and fish crap so you need to weigh up what looks nice and what will keep the tank clean

Wow :drool: :drool: ! How many gallons is it? I don't know anything about oddballs but i think that clown knifefish and arowana can get huge.

never been a big fan of the Pbass, they get big and thats about it.... but they are easy on the eyes. nice fish mark

Great looking fish.A tank that size makes me think about upgrading from my N&D tank to something bigger.

They are all absolutely beautiful Mark. Well done on the new set-up!

Most reactions

Back