A Clown And A Goby In A 14 Gallon Is It Possible

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
as in title would it be possible to have a single clown and a small goby in there or a clown and a shrimp goby pair in there

if so what goby
and what shrimp if any

very possible. Some people will tell you its too small for adult clowns though. But i dont see why not. Mine dont venture too far away from their spot. Once they grow up you probably wouldnt be able to keep anything else in there

ooh so theyde be ok in ther for life if i can get a anemone that will live under 2x18watt compacts id have one for em i know they dont need it but hey

ooh so theyde be ok in ther for life if i can get a anemone that will live under 2x18watt compacts id have one for em i know they dont need it but hey

Pair of clowns would be pushing it, a Anemone that will host clowns is a big no IMO. Even a BTA wouldn't work. You can try corals that have a similar look to anemones and the clowns might host them.

yeah alrite just a idea what type of coral would you suggest

yeah alrite just a idea what type of coral would you suggest

Most Euphyllia species, possibly Xenia, some have reported luck with brain corals and corals in the Fungiidae family. Its kind of a hit or miss but the corals that I listed should be able to survive under your lighting.

yeah kept xnia in it before and thrived so will go with that

or could i have like 1 clown and a smally goby or 1 clown and some shrimp

bump for new question

theres some clowns near 25 years old in captivity

yep, i think the recorded record is 27, or is it 32, one of those things.

I say, have a mating pair of gobies in the tank and try out breeding them.

Most reactions

Back