A Chance Or Two To Influence The Market? New Aquariums ...

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Thought these were interesting articles whereby people/companies are asking for the ideal tank?  Maybe we should all discuss options in here then link TFF into these posts (although the second one is already on here)?  Re: the second one, I sent a PM to Adam but have not heard back so not sure how much he is watching?

Tell TMC what size fish tanks you want to buy

Fish + Tanks

NB: I could not find where best to post this so that the Marine people saw it too?

There is no such thing as the "ideal tank". That would imply that one size fits all. At best one might say that for a specific given use, there might be an ideal tank and even that I tend to doubt it.

But here is why I do not pay attention to most of the product related information in aquatic magazines. If they pan the products, their advertisers will desert them. Stick with the articles that are devoid of product endorsements.

The Ideal tank is the one that doesn't leak.

I'd really love some large shallow 8" deep tanks or more bowfronts/crazy shapes. Somehow cube tanks seem to be cheaper than regular long tanks, but I know they're not the best footprint.

Most reactions

Back