6ft Tank Breakdown Surrey

staffy3453

Reaction score
im selling up so i have a 6ft(l) x 2ft(h) x 18"(d) glass aqarium for sale.it has a glass sliding lid and its on a black wood effect cabinet with four cupboards and a big shelf in the middle £250.I also have 2 x fluval 405 external filters £50 each.2 x 300w heaters £10 each.various nutrafin test kits (some brand new) There is quite a bit of expensive bogwood (i spent over £100 on it) in there planted up with anubias nana (which was doing really well and would be a shame to break up)any offers as it has to go? the fish are 1 x mbu puffer fish £70 ono 5-6". 2 x l177 yellow seam golden nugget£20each. 15 x rummynose tetra 15 x cardinal tetra (50p each). will obviously have to sell fish them equipment if the whole thing is wanted as one it would be much easier for me and would do a deal! collection from dorking in surrey...call sam 07532295659

hey i am just outside dorking, i may be interested in some bits so il have a think.

im selling up so i have a 6ft(l) x 2ft(h) x 18"(d) glass aqarium for sale.it has a glass sliding lid and its on a black wood effect cabinet with four cupboards and a big shelf in the middle £250.I also have 2 x fluval 405 external filters £50 each.2 x 300w heaters £10 each.various nutrafin test kits (some brand new) There is quite a bit of expensive bogwood (i spent over £100 on it) in there planted up with anubias nana (which was doing really well and would be a shame to break up)any offers as it has to go? the fish are 1 x mbu puffer fish £70 ono 5-6". 2 x l177 yellow seam golden nugget£20each. 15 x rummynose tetra 15 x cardinal tetra (50p each). will obviously have to sell fish them equipment if the whole thing is wanted as one it would be much easier for me and would do a deal! collection from dorking in surrey...call sam 07532295659

You have an Mbu with tetras?

Interested in a 405 and a heater if you could post, once the fishes are sorted, if you are selling things individually

You have an Mbu with tetras? yes why do you say that? and sorry im not selling it for the moment if anything changes ill re post sorry to mess around..

Most reactions

Back