6" Cube Natural Slate Tank With Warm White Led Lighting

tonyp5467

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: 6" slate cube tank with dimmable led lighting (fish in picture is not included)ideal for bettas and killifish amongst others
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: surplus to requirements
Delivery or Collection:both
Sales price:£17.50
Postage & Packaging:£8.50
Photograph:
308321_10150356046226067_683106066_8048239_622479095_n.jpg

as some of you will know i make and sell various slate caves and other items to help fund my fishkeeping and i made this for when i attended the svas fish show/auction earlier this month to show people what sort of things i can make and now its surplus to requirements im offering it up for sale

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Hi there,

I'm trying to get hold of some slate caves for my aquarium with small plecs, I'm finding the ones on ebay quite expensive, what are your prices like please?

Thanks!

the prices depend on the style and size ive loads of pics on my facebook group 'natural slate caves custom made to order' feel free to browse the pics and ask any questions

Most reactions

Back